Sunday, January 1, 2012

Shampoo and Lip Balm at CVS!


(9) Pantene Shampoo/Conditioner on sale for $3.33

Used (4) $3/2 Pantene Product (P&G 1/1)

Paid $17.97 and received $10 in CVS Gift Card for purchasing $30 or more on select items
      so it was like paying $7.97

(4) Nivea Lip Care on sale for $2.50

Used (2) $3/2 Nivea Lip Care (RP 1/1)

Paid $4 and received $5 in CVS Extra Care Bucks for purchasing $10 or more on Nivea Items
      so it was like RECEIVING $1!

Along with these coupons I had a $5 off a purchase of $25 or more that I received for signing up an email address. 

I also had $1 in Extra Bucks I received as a percentage of the last three months of purchases. 

Total Before Coupons: $44

Total After Coupons: $17.18 and $15 in gift certificates and Extra Bucks to CVS

So it was like spending $2.18 since I will use my CVS gifts certificates in the following week's purchases!

No comments:

Post a Comment