Thursday, November 10, 2011

Walmart Trip


For everything in the picture above I paid 6 cents!!! TOTAL!!!

Here is how it worked out:

As you may remember I recently posted this deal:

Idahoan Mashed Potatoes, $0.98, Regular Price
Use $1.00/1 – Idahoan Potato Product – (idahoanthanksgiving.com)
Final Price: FREE + $0.02 overage

Well it turns out you can get an even BETTER deal!! Walmart has packages that are original flavor for 50 cents! That means you get 50 cents in OVERAGE for EACH PACKAGE! 

Now maybe you don't know how overage works or what it is. Overage is when your coupon exceeds the value of the item. Many stores will not allow overage HOWEVER, Walmart's new coupon policy allows it!

So here is what my trip looked like:


At $0.50 each, this produced an overage of $11.50! I used this money to get 11 two liters (because I forgot to grab two more) and three Reece's I quickly grabbed at the counter when my total came to -$2.16. 

After all of that, my grand total was 6 cents for about $22 of product! That is a savings of 99%!!


No comments:

Post a Comment