Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Recyclebank! A great way to live and get coupons for doing the right thing!

Hey guys!


I just wanted to let all of you know about this great website called Recyclebank! Every couple of weeks, Recyclebank creates new quizzes, videos, etc. that you participate in and get HIGH DOLLAR COUPONS for =] It is a simple rewards point system. The more you do on the site, the more coupons you get! I have been saving up for a while and cashed in on an awesome "sale" of $2/1 Kashi product! I can't wait to use them because I love Kashi but its expensiveness often turns me off. 


The best part about Recyclebank is that you might actually learn something from it. It teaches you ways you can take better care of our environment and rewards your participation with coupons for companies that care just as much as you do!



No comments:

Post a Comment