Monday, November 7, 2011

How to Find Inserts

If you are a college student like me, or in any situation where you do not receive the newspaper, you may feel like you are not able to receive the best coupon deals.

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!

Unfortunately, newspapers are where some of the best coupons are--you can't rely on the internet alone!

Thankfully, you have me to tell you how to fix this conundrum =]
  1. Ask friends and families who do not use coupons
  2. Trade coupons with a fellow couponer to get more of the ones you need
  3. DUMPSTER DIVE!
Now, if you are like me (until a couple weeks ago), you may be looking at number three with disgust. Have no fear! This is THE BEST WAY TO GET MULTIPLE COUPON INSERTS! 

Before you freak out and leave my blog never to return because you think I am a crazy person, hear me out. You are not visiting an ACTUAL dumpster and you are not actually DIVING in. Instead, this term is loosely used to describe visiting your local recycling center and sifting through the newspaper bin for coupon inserts. 

This website proved helpful in finding somewhere to dumpster dive--http://earth911.com/ 

My experience a few weeks ago with my loyal friends Chelsea and Danielle led me to a brick wall. Unfortunately, the first places I went either did not allow you to take anything (for fear of identity theft), or were barren of coupon inserts. Eventually, our search led us back to my college campus where I didn't expect to find anything. Thankfully I was COMPLETELY WRONG!! I got a ton of good coupons and was able to get higher quantities of things I had already use coupons for. 


This video explains some simple techniques you should use =]

Coupon On!! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment